Friday, June 12, 2009

Teddy and his BFF Bolt

Tonight Mom and Dad gave me a yummy bone for a snack.
If you know anything about me by now, it is that I am VERY serious about snacks!
While I was enjoying my snack, I heard a funny barking noise.
Naturally, I stopped munching to investigate.

You would not BELIEVE what I saw!
It was another dog!
This cool dog named Bolt was telling this cat a thing or two!
I found the show very interesting.
I'm not too sure about this cat Mittens.
Like all cats, I think she means trouble!
Just look at that picnic area.
I bet Bolt will find some tasty snacks down there!
I could show him how to make the "dog face".
I'm an expert on that face!
What a great show!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Dear Teddy,

Hello, we've never met, but I am your cousin Georgie. I was so excited when I read your post about Bolt. He is my BFF too! I especially admire his dog-facing abilities. I just couldn't believe how many treats he got--I think he must have superpowers, don't you?

That cat Mittens is definitely trouble--I completely agree with you. I think Mittens went undercover and is living in my house in disguise. No one believes me, and my folks call him Ernie, but I know he's up to No Good.

Write back soon! TTYL!
Love,
Cousin Georgie