Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lessons for Humans from Teddy

Dear Humans,

I think there is a big difference between dogs and humans.  I mean besides the four versus two legs and the whole tail thing.  I also think that humans could learn a lot from their dog friends. Allow me to explain.

Everything a dog does is the best thing in the whole world.  Pretty simple, right?  Can you imagine if you lived your life that way?  As if what you are doing is the best thing?  EVER?

Yesterday was my birthday.  I don't really know what that means, but I do know it was the best day ever.  I woke up and when I got out of my crate, it was time for BREAKFAST!  Let me tell you, breakfast is the best thing ever!  I love breakfast.  I ate my breakfast as fast as I could because I love my breakfast so much.  After breakfast, I got to go outside and sniff around. Sniffing around is the best thing ever!  I love sniffing around because everything smells so good. Grass smells good, dirt smells good.  I could sniff around all day!  After sniffing around, Mom let me in and I got to play with my bowling pin.  Playing with my bowling pin is the best thing ever!  It makes the most wonderful squeaking sound.  

When Mom and Dad left for work, I got a kong.  Kongs are the best thing ever!  It was filled with yummy dog food and I just love to lay on my bed and lick all the dog food up.  Then it is time for a nap!  You guessed it!  Naps are the best thing ever!

When Mom and Dad got home, they put my leash on and we got in the car.  Let me tell you, riding in the car is the best thing ever!  I get to stick my head out the window and the wind blows my face.  When we stop at stoplights, people in other cars look at me and smile and get the attention of the person sitting next to them.  Then they wave.  After the car ride, we went to the dog park.  Oh man, oh man.  BTE!  All these new friends who want to sniff my booty and tons of new booties to sniff!  After all booties are sniffed, we run around and roll in the dirt.  I love the dog park.  Then we get in the car.  I love the car! B. T. E. 

So anyway, at home it was DINNERTIME.  My stars I love dinnertime.  BTE!  Dinnertime makes me want to run around in circles.  But I have to sit to get my dinner, so I sit and wiggle around a bit.  Man, I love dinner.

So, as you can see, my birthday was the best day ever.  Then I woke up this morning, and I got to eat my breakfast.  Now today is the best day ever.

I hope today is your best day ever.

Love, Teddy

1 comment:

Heath Countryman said...

Thanks for the reminder Teddy!